Dale Cottage Booking
- The booking form should be completed in full.
- Bookings should be accompanied by a non-returnable deposit of 20% of the rent.
- The balance is payable 4 weeks before the start of the holiday. Bookings made less than a month before the holiday must be paid for in full at the time of the booking.
- Cancellation of a booking should be confirmed in writing or by email. The balance will be returned providing that
we are able to re-let the cottage.
- The cottage will be available from 4 p.m. on the day of your arrival and should be vacated by 10.30 a.m.
on the day you leave, to give time for cleaning.
- You are responsible for the property and its contents and are expected to take reasonable care
of them during your stay.
- Smoking is not permitted on the premises
- Pets are allowed only by prior arrangement with the owners and on the understanding that they are not allowed to go upstairs or on the furniture and that you will provide their own bedding and feeding utensils. We would also ask that you do not leave them in the cottage for long preriods on their own and you make every effort to stop them fouling the lawn. An extra charge of £ 10 per week is made for bringing your pet.
Please access the booking form here, complete it and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, print it out, and send it with your deposit cheque to Mr & Mrs R Mathieson, Mill House, Abbey Mills, Morpeth, NE61 2YN. Cheques should be made payable to our business account: S.Mathieson. You may wish to telephone (01670 515533) or
email beforehand to check availability and make a
provisional booking .